Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To The Brook

stream Pictures, Images and Photos

Crunching sound,leaves on ground
Cool fall breeze,Autumn sneeze.

Dragonfly low, mushrooms grow
Warm sunshine, porcupine.

Rock wall,apples fall
Old big pine,fishing line.

Cool air cough,deer bound off
Rippling brook,lost my hook.

Old bear track,heading back
Stubbed my toe,cawing crow.

Up the hill,old saw mill
Path to house,jumping mouse.

Jacket hung,fishing done
Trout in hand,frying pan...Dancingfire


Also want to introduce a new member of our family Dunkin.

Photobucket

4 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

Ahhh...this is the sound of Autumn Miss DancingFire!!!

Lots of essence in this picture...

Love, Love, Love It! :)

Dunkin eh? Heh, heh, heh...you and your animal loves. :) I love you soooo very much!

Radiant Blessings Precious One...
xoxoxo

On Fragile Wings said...

Wonderful Autumn poetry you have penned
dearest.

Is that your handsome doggie ?
What is his name.

I smelled the fish frying and stopped by for a bite.

lol
hugs Sharon

DancingFire said...

Hi Akasa,I am grinning as I read your comment...you know me so well. He is a beauty!

DancingFire said...

Hi Sharon,His name is Dunkin...He is a great boy and We are happy to have him.
Thanks for coming by!