Friday, August 20, 2010

For Akasa Wolfsong



>You are so intricately woven into my life,I cannot recall when you were not.I could no more walk without you than I could stop breathing.I know and I understand that we've always walked together...as do you.That is how it is,and will always be.I know we'll always be there for each other;and,you know it as well.
There's no explaining this awesome gift,it just is.I can merely whisper,"Thank you God,for this timeless friend,as often as possible.Please know how much you have given into my life...all of which is a Sacred Privilege for me.

The gift of you is one of the most precious gifts I have ever received.I treasure this gift always and,The Giver.We have been brought together for reasons reaching far beyond ourselves.What a glorious journey !

From your Flannel Robe Sister
sister.friend. Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Mother Moon said...

what a special tribute to a wonderful woman...

Lauren said...

I see you both walking... I feel the love you emanate//// both so generous and open to the LOVE... so kind how you show this love to each other and share it with others... blessed... I appreciate your offerings... you speak truth.

AkasaWolfSong said...

I will have to speak later as right now you've taken my breath away...

With heart wide open to receive your love and the gift of who you too are...

I love you My Flannel Robe Sister,
My Holy Sister, My Long Time Sister...

AkasaWolfSong said...

Who would have known that a mere comment left on a blog many years ago would lead us to where we are today Sister Love? And yet, the words you wrote way back then, had always been such an intricate part of my hearts song that I recognized them immediately. We have walked this journey through many lifetimes, perhaps will forever, but I know this...you are my Blue Star Sister...you are my Flannel Robe Sister...you are my Earth Sister...and you are my Womb Sister...and nothing can ever take that away. You my Dear Heart 'are so intricately woven into my life, I cannot recall when you were not.' And I love you beyond measure!!!

Thank You Grandmother and Grandfather for The Gift of Our Love!!!

DancingFire said...

I have been busy lately with my mom and the harvest so haven't been in of late .Thank you for your comments here. I couldn't have left a better blog up for a bit of time away.
Immeasurable,infinite,ageless,I am so very blessed and filled with love and light for you my sister of always.