Friday, July 2, 2010

My Favorite Place On Earth

Acadia National Park Pictures, Images and Photos
From the time I was a little girl up until I married, I spent every vacation and some long week ends with my Aunt who lived on the coast of Maine in North East Harbor.
Acadia Pictures, Images and Photos
Spent a lot of time on the island.Part of that Island is known as Acadia National park. My favorite places on earth.I would like to share it with you in photos.
Acadia National Park, Maine Pictures, Images and Photos
What to say of this place,what to call it.Through time it has had many names. But is now Acadia National Park.
Acadia National Park1 Pictures, Images and Photos
aurora Pictures, Images and Photos
There are magnificent mountains,constant sea working it's ceaseless salt water massage on the rocky shores. Gentle brooks whispering secrets we all might learn.Lovely lakes and ponds,their mirrored waters doubling their beauty.And...The creatures that live around them ,in them,above them. Mountains,sea,brooks,ponds .This is Acadia.Enjoy the photos and have a spectacular weekend.
acadia national park Pictures, Images and Photos
Acadia National Park Pictures, Images and Photos
Acadia National Park Pictures, Images and Photos
Acadia National Park Pictures, Images and Photos
Maine.eaglelake Pictures, Images and Photos
ferns Pictures, Images and Photos
Margaret Todd Pictures, Images and Photos
Siphysus rock Pictures, Images and Photos
Aca-Bridge Pictures, Images and Photos
Acadia National Park Pictures, Images and Photos
Bar Harbor, Maine Pictures, Images and Photos
It pretty much goes without saying,but I will,lol.
There is so much more to see and experience in my beloved Acadia...wonderful carriage roads,stone bridges,etc. Thinking about taking a vacation ? You wont be disappointed with Acadia...Dancingfire

3 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

Such rugged, raw, unadulterated beauty here Dancing...

You tryin' to get me to Maine honeygirl? LOL...oh if I could!
We have some mighty beautiful spots like this in Wisconsin too. We up at the very tip by Lake Superior. I love it up there. I've instructed my children that is where I wish to have my ashes scattered. Back to the wilds of The Mother in Her Waters...
I love you Dear Heart and thanks for sharing this eternal beauty!
xoxo

DancingFire said...

Yes sister it is beautiful and I love it so.Yes,gotta get you to the Maine ocean,lol.I love,love,love coming in and seeing you here.Brightens my day...always.Love you my eternal sister.

AkasaWolfSong said...

Man oh man I love these pictures!!
The one of the lighthouse really strikes my fancy...I have always wanted to live either on a houseboat or a lighthouse! He He...you know, the Aquarian water bearer always at the forefront in me.
I love being here with you Darlinest! :)